Chulux Coffee Maker Review
The Chulux single serve coffee maker is a small compact coffee maker that is idea for small places. This device is one of the best on the market if you are looking for a single cup coffee machine for a dorm room, small apartment, small office space, or even a camper trailer. Very simple to operate and can use any type of K-cup on the market.
This coffee maker comes in a variety of colors such as Black, Red, Green, Orange, and Blue to match most decors. The majority of the device is mainly made of black matte plastic (BPA free) while the metal drip tray is removable to make more space for your mug. Has simple one touch button operation as there are really no settings to choose from. Read on to find out more features and to see if this single cup coffee maker could be a fit for your household.
To see the Chulux single serve coffee maker in action and how compact it it check out the embedded video below…..
Single Serve Coffee Maker
The Chulux coffee maker fits most K-cup coffee capsules. Imagine never having to worry about making sure you buy K-Cups 1.0 or 2.0 again. You could now have an easier time drinking whatever coffee brand you want. This device also gives the option to use a a reusable filter and fill it with your own ground coffee of your choice.
One Touch Operation
To operate just insert a pod, or reusable filter and simply press the touch button and you could be enjoying great tasting coffee in 3-5 minutes
Compact and Portable Design
The Chulux takes up very little counter space and is very easy to store. With one of the most compact designs on the market this device is perfect for small spaces such as dorm room, apartment, office, camping trailer, etc.
Removable Drip Tray and Water Reservoir
This single cup coffee maker comes equipped with an easy to clean removable drip tray.
The water reservoir can hold up to 12.7 oz of water.
Water Boiling Time
- 3.5 oz of water takes about 1 min to boil
- 12.7 oz of water will take around 2 minutes to boil
- Whole process should take maybe around 3 minutes
Automatic Shut-Off Function
This machine will shut off automatically in 3 minutes once water boils and is in brew cycle.
Cool Touch Exterior
Perfect for home’s with kids as the surface is safe to touch. This device boils water quickly without the scalding hazard unless the device is tipped over.
- Voltage: 120V,60Hz
- Power: 800W
- Size: 4.3″ W x 7.5″D x 9.8″ H
- Net Weight: 2.2 LBS
- Item number: QF-CM802
1. Turn the knob to the left to unlock the brew head and put the pod or K-Cup in the brewer.
2. Pour certain amount of water into the water tank (3.5oz-12.7oz). Helpful hint is to pour water into container you want your coffee and then pour into the reservoir so you have perfect amount of water. You could have overrun spills if you fill the reservoir too much and your container is too small.
3. Turn the knob back to the right to lock the brew head.
4. Place container or mug on tray cover or insert drip tray cover for smaller cups to preventing splashing.
5. Simply press the power button to begin the coffee brewing process.
6. The device will shut off automatically in 3 minutes when heating and brewing is complete and now you can enjoy your coffee.
What consumers say about the Chulux Coffee Maker
The majority of consumers have rated the Chuluk single cup coffee maker very positively. Read below for the things consumers consistently say they love about this single serve coffee machine:
- Customers are amazed by how small and compact this single cup coffee maker is. Fits very well in small places such as dorm rooms, small apartments, camping trailers, etc.
- Device is very simple to use and doesn’t have any complicated settings it just works.
- This machine can use any type of K-cup.
- Customer service is very responsive to issues and questions and aims to please
As with any product there will be issues. Read below for the most common problems consumers said they have had with this device:
- Product stops working after several uses or comes DOA.
- After awhile the K-cup starts leaking a lot of coffee grounds.
- Brew Cycle stops working after awhile.
- Great price
- Simple use
- Small compact size
- Works with most K-cups
- Great customer service who aims to please
- Need to measure water before filling as you could add too much to little
- Sorta slow brew time of around 3 minutes
- Some consumers have had some quality issues
Overall Impression of the Chuluk single cup coffee maker
The Chuluk single cup coffee maker is good choice if you are looking for a single serve coffee machine. If you like using a Keurig this device is very similar but a whole lot cheaper. Where it beats the Keurig is it supports any type of K-cup on the market and it brews a hotter cup of coffee.
This device is simple to use but does have quite a few features such as auto shutoff and single button functionality. One downside for some could be you can only brew one cup of coffee with the amount of water the reservoir holds. You do have to be precise with the amount of water because this machine will keep brewing until the reservoir is empty. A simple way to solve this problem is to fill your mug or coffee container with water up until the desired amount and then pour that water into the reservoir.
I would strongly recommend this single serve coffee maker for those who are limited by space. It makes for a perfect appliance for college dorm rooms, small apartments, camping trips, etc. If you aren’t caught up by name brands and just want a device that simply works then the Chuluk single cup coffee maker could be good choice for you.